|Home||Android tethering||BlackBerry tethering|
1. How to connect Card Reader to a computer using Bluetooth.
2. Problem: when I enable CardReader although my desktop signifies that a device has connected to it AND the "remove hardware" icon in the system tray shows "Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device", my Treo does not appear in Windows Explorer.
3. What is Bluetooth FTP?
Bluetooth FTP (Bluetooth File Transfer profile) is a Bluetooth profile which provides access to the file system on another device (e.g. getting folder listings, getting or putting files, deleting files).
4. Card Reader does not work with my 4GB SDHC card.
Please note that older Palm devices do not support SDHC standards. Read the official document on Maximum expansion card sizes and types compatible with Palm devices. If your device is listed as compatible with SDHC, then Card Reader should also work with 4GB+ cards.
5. I get "Fatal Alert MemoryMgr.c, Line:3571, Non-word-aligned handle" on Sony CLIE TG-50 or Sony CLIE NX70
If you have installed MCA (Sony Clie Audio, developed by Cliepet), please disable it while using Card Reader.
6. Does Card Reader convert files or change file types?
No. Card Reader knows nothing about files that are transferred via the USB mass storage protocol so it does not change them.
7. How does Card Reader differ from similar programs such as Card Export?
1. Card Reader supports not only USB but also Bluetooth File Transfer.
8. I have some incompatibility issues with TealLock software and Card Reader (e.g. false locks).
Please add Card Reader application to the "Excluded Apps" list in TealLock.
|Copyright (c) 2004-2010 Mobile Stream|